Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Score watch alert

Yipee, yipee, yipee, scorewatch alert today.  Equifax up 6 points.  Checked TU while I was at it and up from June about 30 points.  Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice.  Now if Experian could just get with the program.....:smileyvery-happy:
Established Contributor
Irvin

Re: Score watch alert

nice nice!
Frequent Contributor
monro411

[ Edited ]
Wow   I know what you mean.  It is like Experian is dazed and confused.

Message Edited by monro411 on 07-10-2007 12:48 PM
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Yeah, really.  And to think, Experian used to be my highest score, and for some unknown reason I took a 50-60 point hit in the last two months.  Can't figure it out, either.  Opened two new tradelines, maybe that did it and an old one fell off, who knows?  I'll just keep plugging along.  Right now I'm liking TU the best.
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

[ Edited ]
I dunno guys...my experian is so up-to-date...balances are all correct...even shows a new cc I only applied for three days ago...TU AND EQ are driving me crazy...

Message Edited by ObsessedwithmyFico on 07-10-2007 01:54 PM
Frequent Contributor
Lori344

[ Edited ]
Sweet!!!! Today is a GOOD day! Congrats on your hard work.

Message Edited by Lori344 on 07-10-2007 02:05 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+