Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score went up 1 point! YES!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score went up 1 point! YES!!!!

It would seem that my hard work is paying off. lol. I've been working hard to scrap up points 1 by 1. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score went up 1 point! YES!!!!

Every little bit helps!

Geez, you got an alert for 1 point? My score went up 14 points and I got no love from SW--I had to use a score power report!

::sigh::

Great job! WOO HOO 1 point!
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mostly alerts happen 7 days from last alert. But make sure you have your target score set to match current score each time it changes or you could miss a score alert.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It would seem that my hard work is paying off. lol. I've been working hard to scrap up points 1 by 1. Smiley Happy

I will take every point that I can get also..lol
Its funny because I get so excited whether it is a 1 point or 10 point increase. Smiley Happy
Congrats!!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, every point counts.  My score just went up too - 6 points Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine went up 37 today Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 8
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

bamf70 wrote:
Mine went up 37 today Smiley Tongue

Show-offSmiley Tongue
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My lowest went from 630 to 631 the other day I paid for a report it was in the 680's but when I co signed on the heloc it was the one that I posted about had a 50 point drop but has come up a little bit.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.