Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores going up. (Thanks) Need input on last few bads

tag
Macchamps75
Regular Contributor

Scores going up. (Thanks) Need input on last few bads

What woudl you guys do about these last few? This site is great i have learned a lot and am helping my scores. Thanks again.  If i have broke any forum rules or anything of that nature please let me know. I am new here but have been looking for a while now. Thanks mods.

Personal bank loan - 30 days late the first month, they were spose to set up automatic withdraw but did not. Since then perfect
I have done nothing about this one yet Any input?

Student loans - sallie mae - paid every payment on time, paid 1,500 dollars to pay off. found out later they had a 5 dollar fee to pay by phone that was not included. paid the 5 dollars 3 months later ( They sent it to internal collections but i paid sallie mae the 5 bucks) needless to say 90 late
I sent a GW to this one Any more input

Student loan - part of the above sallie mae SM servicing. says 5 dollar ballance opened nov 2003 closed 2004 zero ballance status as unrated or bankrupcy
Done nothing with this one

Verizon south - closed my phone line account they kept open my DSL account 87 dollar ballance now 0 account opened jun 2005 closed aug 2005.
Sent this one a GW Any more input?

Cell phone - Called and got this one take off 3 days ago after they sold the debt to a CA i called and paid the OC and they told the CA 3 times but they still reported it as not paid for a year. The customer service lady said if it was not off in 30 days to call back.
Am i good to go on this one?

3/04/2008: TU 555 EQ 532 EX 581
9/25/2014: TU 563 EQ 691 EX 655

Cards: CO 1500CL, CO 500CL CU 5,000CL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Macchamps75
Regular Contributor

Re: Scores going up. (Thanks) Need input on last few bads

also i have a bunch of inquiries on my CR. from looking for a car. all within the past year. i know this is only 10% but every bit helps. if there is any way to get those off easy please fell free to let me know.
3/04/2008: TU 555 EQ 532 EX 581
9/25/2014: TU 563 EQ 691 EX 655

Cards: CO 1500CL, CO 500CL CU 5,000CL
Message 2 of 3
future
Frequent Contributor

Re: Scores going up. (Thanks) Need input on last few bads

Macchamps75 wrote:
What woudl you guys do about these last few? This site is great i have learned a lot and am helping my scores. Thanks again.  If i have broke any forum rules or anything of that nature please let me know. I am new here but have been looking for a while now. Thanks mods.

Personal bank loan - 30 days late the first month, they were spose to set up automatic withdraw but did not. Since then perfect
I have done nothing about this one yet Any input? gw them explain what led this to happen in your gw

Student loans - sallie mae - paid every payment on time, paid 1,500 dollars to pay off. found out later they had a 5 dollar fee to pay by phone that was not included. paid the 5 dollars 3 months later ( They sent it to internal collections but i paid sallie mae the 5 bucks) needless to say 90 late
I sent a GW to this one Any more input -gw them also or call customer service, explain to them that it wasnt made aware to you that there was a fee.

Student loan - part of the above sallie mae SM servicing. says 5 dollar ballance opened nov 2003 closed 2004 zero ballance status as unrated or bankrupcy
Done nothing with this one- ans up above

Verizon south - closed my phone line account they kept open my DSL account 87 dollar ballance now 0 account opened jun 2005 closed aug 2005.
Sent this one a GW Any more input?contact verizon south, see if they own the acc, if so make arrangements to pay them

Cell phone - Called and got this one take off 3 days ago after they sold the debt to a CA i called and paid the OC and they told the CA 3 times but they still reported it as not paid for a year. The customer service lady said if it was not off in 30 days to call back.
Am i good to go on this one? dispute with the cra

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.