Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch on Saturdays?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch on Saturdays?

OK, dumb question , but hey, remember, Im still a newbie....does ScoreWatch  check on weekends or just business days?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Scorewatch on Saturdays?

When it feels like it  Smiley Happy

I have had alerts on Sundays
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so, when does this board let members know when they are becoming too obsessed?!

Just kidding..........
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

madameozzie wrote:
Ok so, when does this board let members know when they are becoming too obsessed?!

Just kidding..........

But it's a good obsession!
Message 4 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

There's no obsessions here.

And the twitching side-effect is only temporary.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, looks like you had the type of  score jump I need.....how approx. did you do so well so quick? 

Message Edited by madameozzie on 02-29-2008 08:57 PM

Message Edited by madameozzie on 02-29-2008 08:57 PM
Message 6 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

madameozzie wrote:

OK, looks like you had the type of  score jump I need.....how approx. did you do so well so quick? 

This is a condensed copy I sent to someone else, but haven't posted details on repair before here.

I started with credit around low to mid-500s. I had up to 5 CAs, 2 CC COs, lates, 0 CCs, 1 repo. The only good thing I had was a current good car note. 14 yr history also with 6 yr avg. Most baddies were older than 5 yrs. I disputed inaccuracies. Sent DVs to everything. GWd everything else. Sent also PFDs. The PFDs and GWs mostly did not work, but I did have the repo reference dropped of 2 CRAs and lates came off the other. 3 CAs were killed off. 2 CC CO came off EX with one off the other 2 CRAs. This sent scores up by an avg of over 100 points in the first month.

I didn't care about credit prior to Aug 1. I appd everything...Amex, Discover, Chase, Citi, etc. No wonder I had nearly 30 inquiries on the reports. My first CC in over 7 years came with a preapproval from Credit One (EX around 550). Then came Orchard (secured 500/600) (upper 500s). Then came Junny SeaMiles, Macys, Bloomies, BofA 99/500, and Target Store card. My scores peaked to around 650 because of the new credit mix (0 CCs to 7) but the new credit cost me over 50 points. Scores dropped to 600. But have since mostly rebounded.

Hope this answers your question. I'm in the middle of round II now. Got 1 CO and 1 CA to go away recently due to being past 7 yrs and am targeting everything else. I'm afraid though that the PFD isn't working. I'm down to 1 debt for $427. Stupid Verizon Wireless.

Message Edited by llecs on 03-01-2008 09:23 AM
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love SW on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.