cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch tells me my score dropped by 110!!

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch alerts my scored dropped by 110!!

TC is good for monitoring but the layout is awful.  it's annoying to read and looks like some webpage from the 70's not that that they existed back then.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol.  they could do a lot of work on that layout.  i was going to print my truecredit report tonight but stopped when i realized that it would take 42 sheets of paper since they decided to stretch everything out down the page instead of bulking it up a little....
Message 12 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
lol. they could do a lot of work on that layout. i was going to print my truecredit report tonight but stopped when i realized that it would take 42 sheets of paper since they decided to stretch everything out down the page instead of bulking it up a little....

Do the printable thing then print. Mine takes 20 or so pages. Better yet. Save page as... I'm sure your computer has plenty of space for your documents. I save every important change lately.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:
TC is good for monitoring but the layout is awful.  it's annoying to read and looks like some webpage from the 70's not that that they existed back then.

Ever try printing all 3 online from the CRAs themselves, or from MyFico SW?

Page 13 of 39 (just for EQ)

At least with TC I get everything from all 3 on about 10-15 pages.

Message 14 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Equifax is the worst. Unless you print out each category and don't open the detail its a toner killer for sure.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.