Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch with a coupon?

tag
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Scorewatch with a coupon?

I'd like to sign up for Scorewatch (what better use for a brand new cc!) and I'd prefer to just do the 1 year plan but I want to use a coupon, and when I go to sign up there's not a place to enter a code.  Just an explanation of the trial, notice saying you'll receive an offer to cancel a week before expiration, and then the normal "CC info here" slots. 

Any words of wisdom from someone who has signed up and used a code?

I asked this in a thread on the actual products forum but haven't heard back so I figured I'd take a shot over here, if it needs to be moved though I understand haha

Thanks in advance (again),
Ja' Net
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch with a coupon?

I think you enter the code in the next screen. Input your CC info and go to the next screen, but make sure you don't ultimately approve anything until you get to put in the code.
Message 2 of 4
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

The screen that gives the terms, and asks for the cc info has that little disclosure underneath the "enter" that says basically  attention do not push more than once, it may result in multiple purchases so I'm assuming that's the final page haha. I'll probably call customer service tomorrow and see what they say.

You could very well be right, but I'm not gonna risk it hahaha - all in all if I can't use a coupon code for the annual subs, I'll probably just go ahead and use the 20% code on the monthly instead.  The 7.16 would be the perfect utl amount for my secured Orchard card to report that first billing cycle anyways haha

I'm just leary of not setting it up right, or having it dislike giving me alerts and being stuck with it for 3 months after that haha

I suppose I could also do the trial, cancel, then do the monthly... hmm
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like that is the last screen. I wouldn't go past it either.

@modernsurrender wrote:
I suppose I could also do the trial, cancel, then do the monthly... hmm

Sounds like to much work to me, but I'm lazy like that! Smiley Happy Especially if the idea is to start utilizing a card.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.