Regular Contributor
ariesdreamer

Sending a GW a second time

Should I resend the first letter I wrote or redo it? If I redo it, do I include that I am sending it a 2nd time? I'm unsure of what to do for the second GW. Any help would be much appreciated!
Established Contributor
TexMontana

Re: Sending a GW a second time

I always start my second one with - " I am writing to follow up on the letter I sent on --/--/----." Re-state your case and include copies of any correspondance you have received from them. Good Luk!
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Regular Contributor
ariesdreamer

TexMontana wrote:
I always start my second one with - " I am writing to follow up on the letter I sent on --/--/----." Re-state your case and include copies of any correspondance you have received from them. Good Luk!

Oh thank you! One more question: on one of my denials, the CC responded that they couldn't change the info (1 late payment in Jan 06) since it violates the laws or something. How do I respond to that?? "Hey, I know you can do it but you just won't?" type of thing? :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
Joe77

ariesdreamer wrote:

TexMontana wrote:

Oh thank you! One more question: on one of my denials, the CC responded that they couldn't change the info (1 late payment in Jan 06) since it violates the laws or something. How do I respond to that?? "Hey, I know you can do it but you just won't?" type of thing? :smileytongue:

Ah, yes the classic "we can't do it because it's illegal" BS response.  Call their bluff.

Is there any sort of link or information that can be given to them to convince them that there's no law against doing that?
From BK to 700 FICOs in 4.5 yrs.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+