Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending a GW a second time

tag
ariesdreamer
Regular Contributor

Sending a GW a second time

Should I resend the first letter I wrote or redo it? If I redo it, do I include that I am sending it a 2nd time? I'm unsure of what to do for the second GW. Any help would be much appreciated!
02/17/2021: 654 (EX), 633 (EQ), 608 (TU)
12/8/2020: 668 (EX), 630 (EQ), 630 (TU)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sending a GW a second time

I always start my second one with - " I am writing to follow up on the letter I sent on --/--/----." Re-state your case and include copies of any correspondance you have received from them. Good Luk!
Message 2 of 4
ariesdreamer
Regular Contributor

TexMontana wrote:
I always start my second one with - " I am writing to follow up on the letter I sent on --/--/----." Re-state your case and include copies of any correspondance you have received from them. Good Luk!

Oh thank you! One more question: on one of my denials, the CC responded that they couldn't change the info (1 late payment in Jan 06) since it violates the laws or something. How do I respond to that?? "Hey, I know you can do it but you just won't?" type of thing? Smiley Tongue
02/17/2021: 654 (EX), 633 (EQ), 608 (TU)
12/8/2020: 668 (EX), 630 (EQ), 630 (TU)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

ariesdreamer wrote:

TexMontana wrote:

Oh thank you! One more question: on one of my denials, the CC responded that they couldn't change the info (1 late payment in Jan 06) since it violates the laws or something. How do I respond to that?? "Hey, I know you can do it but you just won't?" type of thing? Smiley Tongue

Ah, yes the classic "we can't do it because it's illegal" BS response.  Call their bluff.

Is there any sort of link or information that can be given to them to convince them that there's no law against doing that?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.