Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Several Questions

I have a few questions, here they go:

What is the next step if a PD offer is rejected or they fail to respond at all? I received one response that basically read: Pay it, and thats that. Capital One never responded at all. Should I try again with both. Those of you with experience please help.

I have a mortgage with WaMu that they were orginally reporting to all three credit bureaus but since April of 2007 they have not been reporting to Equifax. I have contacted them three times, and they claim the information has been reported. I have sent a dispute letter to Eqiufax but not recieved a reply. My reports still has not been updated? Does anyone have any recommendations.

Finally, does a credit have to report to all three bureas? I have two auto loans which show up on all three, but my monthly payments are showing on all. What are my options?

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Several Questions

rakuhn wrote:
I have a few questions, here they go:

What is the next step if a PD offer is rejected or they fail to respond at all? I received one response that basically read: Pay it, and thats that. Capital One never responded at all. Should I try again with both. Those of you with experience please help.

I have a mortgage with WaMu that they were orginally reporting to all three credit bureaus but since April of 2007 they have not been reporting to Equifax. I have contacted them three times, and they claim the information has been reported. I have sent a dispute letter to Eqiufax but not recieved a reply. My reports still has not been updated? Does anyone have any recommendations.

Finally, does a credit have to report to all three bureas? I have two auto loans which show up on all three, but my monthly payments are showing on all. What are my options?

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

All you can do if a PFD is rejected is DV the CA(if you already haven't done so), but when a OC rejects, your only option is to pay without delete or keep PFD'ing.

Creditors have their choice as to who they do/don't report to. But they should report accurately if they choose to report.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.