cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Trust Them To Keep Their Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I Trust Them To Keep Their Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all 3 wks ago I got letter from CA about small medical bill I totally forgot about since the hospital gave me a charity write off of 90%. Which I paid in full, I was between jobs at the time with no medical coverage the hospital was super nice.The bill came from the emergency room Dr. and even they were aware of the write off because the CA told me my account was placed on hold pending this
write off. Well long story short they sent it to CA without giving me the chace to pay it off. I called the CA and paid it immediately and explained what had happened. They said I would get an AUTHORIZATION FORM in the mail about my credit card payment authorizing them to charge my card and discharge this debt removing it from my CR as they quoted over the phone and in the letter.
My question is it requires my signature for them to remove it from my CR and the letter only says discharge debt only can I believe them to do this or not sign anything about this debt?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I Trust Them To Keep Their Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't trust anything you do not have in writting.
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Also, must be on their letterhead.
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Trust and CA do not go hand in hard... do what has already been suggested.. in writing on company letterhead.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.