Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I ask for CLI on my Orchard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I ask for CLI on my Orchard?

Yep...that's the game...So yesterday, I paid both HBSC accounts down to 9% util and once that reports I should get a bump in my scores. Then I will apply for an AMEX (maybe all of them after reading Noah's post earlier).
By the way they only charge the $15 if you accept the $100 increase, which I did not.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid the $15 and they granted the increase.  Another distasteful thing about them, is calling the number on the back of the card gets you a representative (not an automated system).  I wanted a quick balance check, got that and a 5 minute sales pitch on their $9.95/month identifiy theft protection...  What an annoyance for a $400 CL...
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them a letter protesting their methods...We'll see how far that gets me...lol
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can already imagine the MBA's working for me them with their excel spreadsheets predicting how they can maximize their profits by fees, CLIs, and expensive protection plans.  Yuk!  I'm sure you're not holding your breath.  Hopefully, my fico scores will recover to the point that I don't have to deal with this much longer.  I like my Orchard card much better!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

GMAC Credit Card?

Hoping so too...and so..Today's mail brings an offer from GMAC for a credit card. 0% interest till August of 2008 on all balance transfers..gonna mull it over...while waiting for my payments decreasing my util to 9% reports.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.