Regular Contributor
Mondavi

Should I be worried TU98 vs TU04?

Pulled my TU fico from here 699 today so close to 700. I have done so much since April of this year. My TU04 was 541.

My question is in January when I try for a home loan and I know they will be pulling TU04 will I be very disappointed? I heard sometimes 98 vs04 is a huge difference:smileysad: Why can't we have a TU04 here?. I know EQ is right on from here though.

Thanks for your time.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Should I be worried TU98 vs TU04?

I bet your TU04 is higher, probably in the high 600s, if not 700s. I wouldn't worry. Just do everything you can to ready TU (and the other two too) for a pull come mortgage time.

IME from reading in here that TU04 is +/- 30 pts from TU98, for most folks. IME, my TU04 was 10 lower. DWs TU04 was 30 higher. Great surprise at mortgage time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+