Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sigh ... where am I?

tag
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Sigh ... where am I?

Would someone like to explain to me why, after all these years, Equifax has lost my address?  I mean, they just sent me the results of a dispute, not a month ago; and yet, when I called the other day, the Rep said she couldn't tell me anything because part of my address is missing???  The NW part.  Okay guys, who took my NW, huh?  So now what do I have to do?  You know the routine:  Send in copies of two pieces of identification along with proof of address ...  Any idea how long that's going to take?  Sigh again.  Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Sigh ... where am I?

Try sending in an old printed version of an EQ report  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Ha!  I thought about sending them half a dozen of them, actually!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send 'em a photocopy of your Driver's License (with your current address on it) and your SSN card. If you wanna make absolutely certain, include a photocopy of a recent utility bill with your current address on it. DL and SSN can be blown up to probably 200% original size and still both fit on one page of an 8.5x11 sheet. Use page 1 of your utility bill on the back. Minimize the number of sheets you have to send and avoid paying extra postal charges. Be glad it's EQ and not TU. TU is the worst for correcting these sorta things. EQ, IMHO, is the easiest. I would not bother with CMRRR.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.