Did you mean: 

Simple Question (I think)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simple Question (I think)

Simply put,
Is it possible to get a Fico TU score?
I pulled my score from privacymatters from all 3 companies but they must be FAKO because they all are around 680. I got FICO EX score from freecreditreport.com and the EQ Fico score from MFSW.
Does TC give Fico score? I tried to sign up for the free trial but it says I already have done it (even though I don't remember) and I don't want to do it if it just gives me a FAKO.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
wrw0010
New Contributor

Re: Simple Question (I think)

If you have MYFICO, all you have to do is log into your account and hit "buy today's score" under TransUnion.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm I just checked and there's also, Myfico Identity Theft Security Deluxe.
It's $4.95 a month but it says 12 months at $4.95. Does that mean I have to do it for 12 months or can I do it for just one month and cancel before the next billing date?

If so then I think that's a much much better deal than paying $15.95 for "buy today's score".
I don't quite understand the difference besides the price.

Message 3 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

hey again Glitche,

No you can't.  But, you can thru transunioncs.com 

odd eh?

read on

HTH!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweetness,  thanks man.

Seems like myfico is the place to go for true Fico stuff. Anywhere else and it's either Equifax fico score or Fako.

So I can't go through myfico identity theft deluxe for just one month? Not sure if that is what you answered to.

Message Edited by Glitche on 09-26-2007 01:32 PM
Message 5 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Glitche wrote:
Sweetness,  thanks man.

Seems like myfico is the place to go for true Fico stuff. Anywhere else and it's either Equifax fico score or Fako.

So I can't go through myfico identity theft deluxe for just one month? Not sure if that is what you answered to.

Message Edited by Glitche on 09-26-2007 01:32 PM

Hey Glitche,

I meant that if you want a FICO from anywhere else other than myFico, you can get it at transunioncs.com.  They have a quarterly plan for $19.95 which I presume you could cancel after 3 months.  What exactly is your need, just for one TU Fico at the least expensive price?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup you've got it.

P.S. how do I quote someone?!
Message 7 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Hey Glitche,

To quote, click on the little white squarish bubble in the grey box after you click reply.  It's right before the yellow smiley.

Re-read that thread I put the link up for as you might be able to get PFICO or similar as well.

I think you had the right idea with the myFico Identity Theft Security Deluxe.  $4.95 a month but it specifically states you can cancel at anytime as well as 20% off of future scores and reports while subscribing.  Check your PMs in a moment.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.