Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site to check EX

tag
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Site to check EX

is there a site to check your EX similar to credit karma, i tried credit sesame but they charge apparently

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Re: Site to check EX

Credit Sesame allows you to pull Experian once per month.

Message 2 of 5
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

CreditSesame charges? they Shouldn't. are you using creditsesame.com? even the front page says "sign up for free!"

you can also use credit.com (EX, monthly updates), and Quizzle (EX, every 6 months).

If you haven't requested your free annual credit report, you can look up your EX, save the reference number, and review the updates as much as you like! You can view it within a 90 day window, however every time you view it it resets that 90 day window, effectively allowing you to check it for a full year if you keep up with it!

Message 3 of 5
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Credit Sesame is FREE - of course they (like everyone else) want to upsell you on other products, but the basic service doesn't cost anything.

Message 4 of 5
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@CarlosC88 wrote:

is there a site to check your EX similar to credit karma, i tried credit sesame but they charge apparently

For Experian I use credit.com, creditsesame.com and quizzle.com. All of these are free, but of course they offer "Premium" services for a fee...Smiley Tongue

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.