Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sites with free FICO scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sites with free FICO scores

Below are the sites I use that give a free score. Between all these sites I can get an idea from all 3 agencies a good ballpark of what my score is. Am I missing any free sites for FICO Vantage 3.0 scores? My favorite site is Credit Karma as they give a TU and Equifax score not monthly but WEEKLY.

Quizzle

Credit Sesame

Credit.com

Mints

Lending tree

Credit Karma

Wise Piggy

In addition to the above, which are free for everyone, I also get free monthy scores from my credit union PSECU, Discover, BarclayBank and Capital One.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sites with free FICO scores

@Anonymous wrote:

Below are the sites I use that give a free score. Between all these sites I can get an idea from all 3 agencies a good ballpark of what my score is. Am I missing any free sites for FICO Vantage 3.0 scores? My favorite site is Credit Karma as they give a TU and Equifax score not monthly but WEEKLY.

Quizzle

Credit Sesame

Credit.com

Mints

Lending tree

Credit Karma

Wise Piggy

In addition to the above, which are free for everyone, I also get free monthy scores from my credit union PSECU, Discover, BarclayBank and Capital One.

VantageScore 3.0 scores are not FICO's.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Quizzle

Credit Sesame

Credit.com

Mints

Lending tree

Credit Karma

Wise Piggy

VantageScore 3.0 scores are not FICO's.

I did make a mistake and didn't mean that at all. I know some sites use the VantageScore 3.0 - sorry I didn't proofread before sending that.

Also, Semper Fi my friend!

Message 3 of 8
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Quizzle

Credit Sesame

Credit.com

Mints

Lending tree

Credit Karma

Wise Piggy

In these sites you provide, only lending tree gives FICO score (TU 08). The rest is FAKOs.

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aarvard wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Quizzle

Credit Sesame

Credit.com

Mints

Lending tree

Credit Karma

Wise Piggy

In these sites you provide, only lending tree gives FICO score (TU 08). The rest is FAKOs.

@Agree with @Aarvard.

Message 5 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

And do not rely on a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by another model even if both models are FICO's.  If you want to know your X score then find your score using that model.

@Anonymous wrote:

I did make a mistake and didn't mean that at all. I know some sites use the VantageScore 3.0 - sorry I didn't proofread before sending that.

Your subject is "Sites with free FICO scores" and most of the sites you've listed do not provide FICO's.

Message 6 of 8
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

And do not rely on a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by another model even if both models are FICO's.  If you want to know your X score then find your score using that model.

@Anonymous wrote:

Your subject is "Sites with free FICO scores" and most of the sites you've listed do not provide FICO's.

Sites with free 'FAKO' scores... perhaps??? Knew it was too good to be true :/

Message 7 of 8
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

@Aarvard wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Quizzle

Credit Sesame

Credit.com

Mints

Lending tree

Credit Karma

Wise Piggy

Actually, Lending Tree gives the TransUnion VantageScore 3.0 credit score.  I wish they gave out FICO 8 scores!

https://my.lendingtree.com/credit-report/credit-score-explained

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.