Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small point incress

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small point incress

I paid off all 3 of my cc's which were all maxed out.  When the first one reported I got a 26 point incress. One hasnt shown up yet cause I just paid it today. The other only gave me a 4 point incress. Does this sound right? Is there a chance it could go up more soon?  Im disapointed......
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Small point incress

bump....

Really good question
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add

The only diffrence in the 2 cards was a max cl of about 300 dollars.

As stated both were maxed out.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone?????? Concerned here
Message 4 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

What did each payment do to your util %?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-3% utiilazion on all cards. Why would it show a 26 point on my wamu but creditone showed 4 point.
Message 6 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If the WaMu payment posted first, it might have dropped you down from a really high util to something more midline. For instance, maybe it took you from 51%; to 19% (completely making up numbers here.) Then when the second posted, it didn't represent such a dramatic drop, or you didn't go below the next tier of util. Maybe from 19% to where you are now. Do you remember what your util was at each stage, and how much it changed between payments?

I'm sort of grasping here, I'm afraid. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if memory serves me cap one was 90% just paid down 90% thursday wanu was 95% paid off 26 point gain credit one 99% paid off 4 point gain I had a bad year sick missed 3 months of work, had to live off the cards
Message 8 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If you just paid your Cap1 down/ off on Thursday, has it actually reported to the credit bureaus yet? Scores can't change until the reports change. (still grasping here!)

Your individual cards were 90 - 95%; do you know what your overall util was? FICO looks at both...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAPONE hasnt reported yet. My online account now shows a ballance of 50 dollars on it. Every card was maxed out bad. id say average was 95% utilazation. So the WAMU came threu first the creditone bank with a low point.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.