Contributor
Jamesus81801

Small success story of my own...

Recently I applied, with a cosigner, to ope a LOC with BoA.  We were approved for 15k.  not even 2 weeks later both of my Cap One cards had positive changes.  I went from $300 CL to $500 on one, and from 29.99% to 8.9% on the other, originally my contract stated this was a variable interest card, but now they tell me that it is at 8.9% fixed.  I borrowed against the line of credit, which is at 8.9% btw, and paid off all of my other CC's.  I think it scared Cap One because I have, until recently, always been at 80-90% util... HA HA HA chalk one up for the little guy!
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: Small success story of my own...

Good on ya mate!  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Established Contributor
TexMontana

Nothing "small" about it!
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}