New Visitor
rhattala

Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

I have searched the web far and wide and cant find an app or program using the snowball method that will sync your credit card accounts automatically. I would love to find something that has the simplicity of mint.com, but contiually updates my credit card information. The balances never stay the same so it would be much easier than having to update manually. Any info will be helpful.

Thanks in advanced

Rob
Valued Contributor
boomhower

Re: Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

Take a look at readyforzero.com.  It sounds like it may work for what your trying to do.  I haven't used it myself so can't comment on how well it works.

Established Contributor
Simply827

Re: Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

I use ReadyForZero, but it's not quite the snowball method. It makes your highest interest card your target account. However, I still go pay things off in the order I wish.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ 689 EX 703 TU 707
Goal Score: 700+

PSECU $10000 | Discover IT $9250 | Barclay Ring $6500 | DCU $5000 | Citi DC $4600 | Amex BCP $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | PayPal Extras MC $3000 | US Airways $2000 | Cap 1 Platinum $1700 | Cap 1 QS One $1500 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $200

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}