cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

tag
rhattala
New Visitor

Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

I have searched the web far and wide and cant find an app or program using the snowball method that will sync your credit card accounts automatically. I would love to find something that has the simplicity of mint.com, but contiually updates my credit card information. The balances never stay the same so it would be much easier than having to update manually. Any info will be helpful.

Thanks in advanced

Rob
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

Take a look at readyforzero.com.  It sounds like it may work for what your trying to do.  I haven't used it myself so can't comment on how well it works.

Message 2 of 3
Simply827
Established Contributor

Re: Snowball Program/App that links your credit card accounts?

I use ReadyForZero, but it's not quite the snowball method. It makes your highest interest card your target account. However, I still go pay things off in the order I wish.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.