New Visitor
mikal768

So I need a consolidation loan to pay off my debt. I can't get a consolidation loan.ARGH!

What can I do? I have several severely delinquent accounts (some of them about to drop off due to the late date of them) that, finally out of college and in a good job, I WANT to pay off. Total debts less then 10,000 dollars, but I can't get a loan to save my life. I have NO co-signers available to me, and I don't want to spend 5 years locked into a consolidation plan if I can help it. I want them cleared ASAP! Any suggestions?
Regular Contributor
josie

I had several collections on my credit report and i just...

I had several collections on my credit report and i just paid them off one by one. A consolidation loan was out of the question for me also. If these delinquent accts are not on your credit report as yet come up with a payment plan with the creditors it  took me two years and now i have one more to deal with.
Good luck.  

Starting Score: 581 TU 549 EQ 541 EX(LO Jan. 2011)
Current Score: 696 TU (690 wally) 633 EX 652 EQ
Goal Score: 700 TU 700 EQ

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Capital One $500
Capitol One Secured $2000
Orchard $420
Walmart Card $700
Paypal SmartConnect $600
Amazon Store Card $700
Frequent Contributor
nikkoslilmouse

Mikal

Try going to www.prosper.com it is people to people lending and is a really good sight. Check it out and let me know if it helps. It has been good for a friend of mine and I am listed on there now. if you join (it is free) a group you should try out 'have money will lend" it is a really good group and the leader will offer help with the sight if you need it  Good luck

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+