Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoFi loan approval very fast...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SoFi loan approval very fast...

I decided to apply for a loan that would ultimately have a lower interest rate than my current credit cards and car loan.

Submitted the application (drivers license, passport, and last pay stub) around 12p.m. on 1/25.

Received a call from the underwriter around 5pm that same day to verify my address, social, etc.

Received an email stating I was approved and to sign documents online at 6pm on 1/26.

Funding is on the way. 

Approved for the $20K I asked for at a rate of 8.78%. Smiley Surprised

I will be paying off my car which has a interest rate of 17% and fixing up some things around the home. Late bloomer learning about credit and refinancing Smiley Sad 

Sofi.PNG

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SoFi loan approval very fast...

Congrats! That's great to hear. I had similar fabulous service with my student loan refi with them. I've read at least one story on their personal loans that wasn't as good. Glad to hear it went well for you. DH and/or I were thinking about going this route last spring but were able to come up with another solution. I'd still definitely consider it in the future. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice to get rid of half of the interest on that car loan, huh?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hells yes!!!! Lol!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.