Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft pulls question

tag
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

Soft pulls question

I see a lot of people on here tracking who soft pulls your credit and when where can I find out who soft pulls my credit I'd like to know that thanks in advance
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Soft pulls question

So-called soft inquries are, by definition, not included in credit reports that are made available to parties other than the named consumer.

The government-santioned site at annualcreditreport.com is limited only to consumers obtaining their own credit reports, and thus can include all inquiires, including soft pulls.

That is the normal source for viewing soft inquiries.

Message 2 of 5
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

if you have an Equifax membership, you can track your soft pulls in the inquiries part...

but for Experian and Transunion, in my case,

i often have to initiate an online dispute which doesnt get completed, and while im looking through the dispute initiation, i can see who has been SP'ing me. 

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bengalikejenga wrote:

if you have an Equifax membership, you can track your soft pulls in the inquiries part...

but for Experian and Transunion, in my case,

i often have to initiate an online dispute which doesnt get completed, and while im looking through the dispute initiation, i can see who has been SP'ing me. 

This 'backdoor' method of obtaining your credit report violates the TOS of this site and cannot be discussed.  Please do not bring it up again.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

People get locked out of online disputing for good for doing the Backdoor method . And The CRA's can completely lock you out of their online website . Not worth it .
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.