Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Progress- Happy to Report

tag
hataboutbob
Established Member

Some Progress- Happy to Report

Hello All,
I recently DV'd two different CA for possibly same debt, neither of which are mine. I didn't receive a letter from either one, both received their letters on 1-15 and 1-16. I purchased Myfico score and reports last night and to my somewhat pleasent surprise AFNI pulled debt from report. The other is from Nationwide Credit in GA. I haven't heard from them at all. They did get my letter. So to be certain I have to DV Nationwide again as well as send something to CRA??
New scores are as follows:
TU-694 EX-708 EQ-654
Ex jumped nicely with withdrawal of bad debt. TU is my fault on trying to bump a CC. EQ is obviously the one reporting bad debt.
So, can someone chime in and tell me am I right in procedure to follow??
Thanks very much,
Whataboutbab
12/11/07 TU-730 EQ-673 EX-657
03/08/08 TU-694 EQ-654 EX-708
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some Progress- Happy to Report

When a DV is sent  and no answer or not proper info. is not received within 30 days.

Dispute with all CRAs that are reporting.....send copy of DV letter  copy of CERT.paper and copy of GG.

Tell the CRAs that the CA did not VALIDATE within the time limits set by law and therefore they can not legally verify......*not mine*  delete.

Message 2 of 3
hataboutbob
Established Member

Re: Some Progress- Happy to Report

Thanks Happy Days. What is GG?
Thank you
12/11/07 TU-730 EQ-673 EX-657
03/08/08 TU-694 EQ-654 EX-708
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.