Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some assistance please

tag
naptime
Contributor

Some assistance please

I need the corporate address's as well as the Fraud/ legal department addresse's for :

1-Citi cards 

2-Barclay cards 

3-Capital one cards

4-Paypal 

I was recently the target of identity theft and I need the above addresse's because I would like to send physical copys of all documentation to the accounts affected by the theft. I appreciate the help

11 REPLIES 11
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Some assistance please

Message 2 of 12
naptime
Contributor

Its amazing to me how your seriously discussing in detail "how to add credit card pics to your profile" but you place a very wise guy answer ie a link to "google" when someone is asking an actual serious question. Let me clarify to you what I was asking for. I have every address available on google for all the companys I have listed here in my orriginal question. Most do not offer different addrress's for the legal or fraud departments but just give a very vanilla "general corespondence " address. I am looking for something more helpful that Im hoping someone on this board might have. So I would appreciate if your not going to help stay out of the conversation.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@naptime wrote:

Its amazing to me how your seriously discussing in detail "how to add credit card pics to your profile" but you place a very wise guy answer ie a link to "google" when someone is asking an actual serious question. Let me clarify to you what I was asking for. I have every address available on google for all the companys I have listed here in my orriginal question. Most do not offer different addrress's for the legal or fraud departments but just give a very vanilla "general corespondence " address. I am looking for something more helpful that Im hoping someone on this board might have. So I would appreciate if your not going to help stay out of the conversation.

While Elim could have worded his response better,  the information you are asking for is not likely known by posters here so your best bet is going to be to call those creditors and ask for them to provide the information.

Message 4 of 12
naptime
Contributor

Appreciated 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@naptime wrote:

Appreciated 

I'm sure they aren't regarding the legal departments but the corporate HQ addresses should be easy enough to find.  If you have those alone and send them the letter/info you intend to I would just include that you want them to notify their legal /fraud departments as well.  I read your other thread about the identity theft and I think you'll be covered doing that.

Message 6 of 12
naptime
Contributor

Message 7 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

Sorry, I was about to Google everything for you but I had a rough day. I first did a quick glance at all of your posts which were on a total of 3 threads, all started by you, all of which you needed something. I didn't see any offering help here since 2010. and no I have no right to post this as it is not FSR, but... might be time to share your knowledge of these addy's after searching for some stuff.    

Message 8 of 12
naptime
Contributor

Message 9 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

I really do apologize, My day was pretty much hell and it probably shows, lol.  I'll ask around for the info you need and share what I find. First dinner with the family.   :]

Sorry again.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.