Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soooo

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Soooo

Macy's is now reporting, Kay is now reporting, Target is now reporting.  I lost 7 points Smiley Mad

Still worth it though! 

I'm going to plunk down 4k in the next two months and will report how the score changes.

Still waiting for Crown Jewelers to report.

It's a GAME!!!!!!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Re: Soooo

The more I learn about how the "credit game" works, the more befuddled I become. I study genes and this seems far more complex than anything I've learned on the aforementioned subject. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love it-
Post of the day !!!!!!!!!!!

braznyc wrote:
The more I learn about how the "credit game" works, the more befuddled I become. I study genes and this seems far more complex than anything I've learned on the aforementioned subject. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 17
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I don't get it at all.  Smiley Sad

I had all kinds of lates removed from BofA....barely any increase.Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would agree! 
Post of the Day!

Timothy wrote:
I love it-
Post of the day !!!!!!!!!!!

braznyc wrote:

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I study jeans.....but that's just because I'm a guy... 

Your post was great.
Message 6 of 17
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

"I study jeans.....but that's just because I'm a guy... "

ROTFLMAO OH UH UH !

We study jeans too my friend, I specialize in wranglers LOL
Message 7 of 17
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

LOL, funny funny.

You know there are gender specific traits, but it's all ruled by the law of inheritance, which are inherently the laws of chance -- every offspring has a 50/50 chance of inheriting the dominant or recessive gene. But remember "certain" genes are located on the chromosomes that determine sex -- like color blindness usually appears in males etc. See this is fairly simple to grasp, credit isn't so.

Maybe my next research paper can be on the genetic make-up of those who came-up with the fico system hehe, I kid I kid. Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

braznyc wrote:

Now if you were a real biologist like what I am instead of a gene jockey, you would understand statistics  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 17
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

That's cute "gene jockey" in my world biologist and geneticist play well together in the sandbox Wymondham College. But hey I'll be a "gene jockey" with an MD behind her name who doesn't get fico, yet will save millions of lives. Wymondham College
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.