Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soooo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soooo

CAs are equivalent to 'gangs' - they do whatever they want until someone bigger and badder comes along and controls them.... just be the bigger and badder one to come along.

Unlike genes - CAs have no pattern or specific position in the lineup...the only controlling factor is what the consumer calls them on.
Message 11 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

braznyc wrote:
That's cute "gene jockey" in my world biologist and geneticist play well together in the sandbox Wymondham College. But hey I'll be a "gene jockey" with an MD behind her name who doesn't get fico, yet will save millions of lives. Wymondham College

MD - that explains it.  Not a real scientist  Smiley Wink
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 12 of 17
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@braznyc wrote:
That's cute "gene jockey" in my world biologist and geneticist play well together in the sandbox Wymondham College. But hey I'll be a "gene jockey" with an MD behind her name who doesn't get fico, yet will save millions of lives. Wymondham College

MD - that explains it. Not a real scientist Smiley Wink

LOL, funny. Actually I am a "real" scientist, the M.D. is a back-up factor. I'm sure you know most geneticist have their M.D., if I ever wanted to leave the "lab", I could. I'm of the generation of covering all my bases Smiley Wink And as long as there is a grant there is a way to fulfill one's inner most dreams.

@ Lady Scarlett, I agree with your assessment on what a CA is, they're the easiest to figure-out.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What an interesting thread! Smiley Happy

I have nothing positive to contribute to it, except when it comes to genes, I was cheated. If I return them, can I get my money back, and start over? LOL

(sometimes, the Lord has a sense of humor) Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAs are amoebas ...  single cell creatures ... the lowest of lows
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

great read guys.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a geologist, I have to toss in my two cents here.  CA's are schist....a hard, unmoving, without a heart, cold rock.  Awe, well, now I feel badly insulting that rock type.

It's just that all of you likely know what I mean by using that word.  Ha.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.