Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State of Ohio Tax Lien Removal

tag
sgs71
Regular Contributor

Re: State of Ohio Tax Lien Removal

I had a state of Ohio tax lien that I just got straightened out in July of this year. Honestly I did a dispute on all 3 beaureus that it was vacated and all 3 removed them. I didn't dispute they weren't mine, I just disputed that they were vacated. 

Message 11 of 14
sgs71
Regular Contributor

I want to add, anyone I talked to at the attorney general office was friendly and helpful. They did tell me they had no problem removing it after it was satisfied.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying since April and I keep hitting walls. I have talked to the AG office and I must keep getting the same grumpy man because he was non helpful. What was your situation sgs? Grumpy man keeps telling me I need to have it expunged and it doesn't qualify for that.
Message 13 of 14
sgs71
Regular Contributor

With my situation, apparently it was a glitch when I filed my taxes w/ my tax software.  Apparently my state taxes did not transmit on their end.  These were from 2008.  I had to fax my stuff to the AG...these took several years of them stating "they still haven't gotten it".  Faxed it probably at least 6 times! Seems they misplace peoples private information quite frequently lol...it was extremely frustrating to say the least! I wish you luck with this!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.