Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status on CRs

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Status on CRs

I just broke down and bought my EX & TU reports from myFICO. As I waded through the rpts, I discovered a few things:

The bogus CA that I have been complaining about, doesn't show up. Why would that be? I am not complaining that it's gone, but that thing caused a 21 point hit to my EX when it went on, but now that it seems to be gone, my score only rose 8 points???

I was also looking at the current status of my accounts and realized that myFICO flags a couple of accounts that are not rated. One is a mortgage that was paid off nearly three years ago and was never late. Its current status reads "unrated or bankruptcy" and seems to be hurting my score. I want to dispute this, but I don't want to lose the TL (TU would be more than happy to delete a good TL, thus dropping my score even further. With whom and how should I dispute this item? I don't want to mess this one up. Any help would be very helpful. My thought is with the OC?

One last question. Is it possible that these reports are not inclusive of everything? I just DV'd that CA, I can't believe that it's already gone.

11/29/07 FICOs EQ 742 EX 669 TU 568
01/01/08 FICOs EQ 742 EX 677 TU 564

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Status on CRs

with the Mortgage reporting-
Contact your old mortgage company- they will update the report

And with any luck (like me) my old mortgage will report for 3 additional years.
Message 2 of 3
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Status on CRs

Thanks Timothy, I will do that. Does anyone know what the impact on score if any something like that would have?

Message Edited by ByrdMan on 01-01-2008 05:52 PM

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.