Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus Package

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stimulus Package

How bout if I paid my taxes electronic payment through my bank?

USATAXPYMT, IRSID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxz

Woody
Message 41 of 83
fused
Moderator Emeritus

lsain920 wrote:
Has anyone received their stimulus package today???? My last ss# is 02 and i have not received anything and yes i did do an electronic refund and yes i do qualify, thanks

You have posted this same thread in more than one forum. Please refrain from doing this in the future. We now have three Stimulus Package threads. Also, this subject has nothing to do with credit cards, so I will be moving this thread to the general credit issues forum.
Message 42 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm. You know, I really don't know how fast or when BoA updates its online accounts.

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

beenthere wrote:

grant11 wrote:
says US Treasury 220 Tax Refund on my bank statement. Smiley Indifferent it's going to my wedding Smiley Indifferent

Very curious. What bank statement is this everybody is talking about? Are you just looking at your accounts on line?

Yes, I'm just looking at my checking acct online.  Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 83
aaagirl
New Contributor

We filed via Turbo tax, paid with my debit card, and my daughters refund is in her acct this morning...I think that the issue is if you filed and paid the filing fee with a cc or debit etc, and efiled with direct deposit you are gettting the refund dd as well.
Only if you filed and had the fees deducted from your refund, or, used a "loan service" like with H&R Block you get your refund via paper check.
~aaagirl1
FICO SCORES:
>8/11/07 TU: 572 EXP: 586 EQ: 542
1/15/08 TU: 620 EXP: 642 EQ: 655
Message 44 of 83
shawnette
Regular Contributor

aaagirl wrote:
Only if you filed and had the fees deducted from your refund...
~aaagirl1

Dangit!!
Message 45 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you got direct deposit from the IRS into YOUR account, you will get the stimulus via direct deposit.

If you got direct deposit from a tax prep business(online, brick n mortar, whatever) and they recieved your actual tax check, you will get a paper check.

When you read "Have your tax check in 48 hours" or "Receive your refund in 7 days" you are NOT receiving your refund usually. You are receiving a loan based on your refund. The company fronts you the money and takes your tax return to pay it back.

Message 46 of 83
heirophant
Established Contributor

So, this thread died...did anyone receive their stimulus by DD yet?
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 47 of 83
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Not me, Originally I was suppose to get it on may 9th, now I think it is may 2. I keep checking my bank account every few hours to see if it's there!
Message 48 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope.
Message 49 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used Tax Act also and paid with CC. My return just says ACH Tax Refund and nothing else. It'll get there whenever the IRS want's us to have it so sense for me too pout about it since I didn't get the first rebates they issued a several years ago.....  
Message 50 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.