Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stingy old TU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stingy old TU

Ok, well, for any of you that have been  noticing my score jumps in my attempts to clean up my messes...TU finally reported

Ok, ok. I guess I  am still really elated...I was just hoping for a bump up to a at least 700 since EX got me so close but not quiteSmiley Mad

TU
578 on 3/4/08
687 on 4/10/08

109 pt jump  Med Collection (last baddie to come off) was worth 39 pts alone

EQ
546 on 2/29/08 (the score that started it all)
735 on 4/8/08

189 pt jump  Med Collection (last baddie to drop) was worth 56 pts alone

EX
568 on 3/4/08
695 on 4/9/08

127 pt jump Med Collection (last baddie to fall off) was worth 32 pts alone

So here I sit..happy, exstatic, elated and exhausted but still striving for that elusive 720+ across the board

On a positive note, my mortgage broker for my  possible upcomig refi  emailed me that my scored qualified me for a 5.875% 30 yr fixed...so even though I  didnt exactly get where I wanted, I am much better off that I was

Thank you-to each and everyone of you

The stories, guidelines, letter templates and just plain old advice and encouragement are so heartily appreciated!!

Message Edited by madameozzie on 04-10-2008 02:32 PM

Id do better with spell check the first time around!..LOL

Message Edited by madameozzie on 04-10-2008 02:32 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stingy old TU

WTGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!   We are all here to help each other no matter what!!! 

TU hates me also!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stingy old TU

Congrats! You can give me that increase for the past month and I'll give you mine. Smiley Very Happy

TU is my highest........but has less accounts.....as in it doesn't have my Ford Motor Credit account that has multipleeeeeeeee lates....some 60 days........and doesn't have but a few of my oh so deadly "consumer finance loans"
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.