timer00

Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

Hello, I have two Sears cards.. one is the main store card and the other is a Mastercard/Sears card hybrid. The balances and payment histories are far improved since April/May 2006. On all three credit reports, none of them report anything after April/May 2006 for these Sears cards. (No updated payment history or balance change) How do I get Sears to report everything thats backed up.. Do I somehow go through the bureau's to get them to request the data??? Since they aren't updated in so long and they are 2 of the 3 remaining bills I pay a month its affecting my score at least a bit. Thanks for any help Adam
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

timer00 wrote:
Hello, I have two Sears cards.. one is the main store card and the other is a Mastercard/Sears card hybrid. The balances and payment histories are far improved since April/May 2006. On all three credit reports, none of them report anything after April/May 2006 for these Sears cards. (No updated payment history or balance change) How do I get Sears to report everything thats backed up.. Do I somehow go through the bureau's to get them to request the data??? Since they aren't updated in so long and they are 2 of the 3 remaining bills I pay a month its affecting my score at least a bit. Thanks for any help Adam

I would contact Sears first.

Established Member
noni

Re: Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

The same thing is happening to my Sears account. They have not reported since March 2006. They've been listing the same balance since then despite the fact that it's now a third of that. I called Sears earlier this week and they said they would send me a letter that I can forward to the credit agencies. Seems very odd.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+