Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange thing happened this morning

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange thing happened this morning

i woke up and my Equifax Plan had triggered and said I changed back to my old address. A few hours later my credit check total account triggered and my TU account said my address changed to my old address. I wonder how this happened? I have been at my current address almost 2 years. I would like some input.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Strange thing happened this morning

@Anonymous wrote:

i woke up and my Equifax Plan had triggered and said I changed back to my old address. A few hours later my credit check total account triggered and my TU account said my address changed to my old address. I wonder how this happened? I have been at my current address almost 2 years. I would like some input.

A creditor reported the old address to the bureaus with an update.  That's how they typically get changed; I just had to sort out my Equifax address where it was still listing my old address, simple dispute and uploaded my mortgage statement, should be addressed easily and quickly.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.