Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid question - Score frequency?

tag
ccsauer
Contributor

Stupid question - Score frequency?

Hey, i have a dumb question-

I am very curious about my score changes, on all 3 bureaus. Is there an easy, cheap way to get my score more often? I have "scorewatch", but i'd like to see scores from the other 2, and I don't wan tto pay $45 to see them every time. Any ideas/tricks/whatever?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupid question - Score frequency?

I use www.truecredit.com to keep up with mine. Granted, they are FAKOs, but I have noticed they are always within 5 points of my real scores.

The cool thing is you get to update your reports every 24 hours. I disputed some things on mine and they showed on there immediately.

By the way, are you a Sig fan by chance?
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 3 of 10
ccsauer
Contributor

sig?
Message 4 of 10
Kat
Valued Member

I use www.truecredit.com to keep up with mine. Granted, they are FAKOs, but I have noticed they are always within 5 points of my real scores.

My FICO's and FAKO's have never been this close!  On 8/15 myFICO scores were TU 715, EQ 698, EX 701.  On the same date, my TC FAKO scores were TU 677, EQ 624, EX 605. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid today for the myfico through here and it said good for a year.  How often can I check my scores with that option?  THANKS
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can log in every day. The score however will update less often. I would say check it once a week with MyFICO. There is nothing really you need to do, they automatically update the scores. Keep in mind that *usually* your score won't change more than 1 or 2 times per month unless you have other things going on.
Message 7 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ccsauer wrote:
sig?

signature line
Message 8 of 10
Kat
Valued Member

I paid today for the myfico through here and it said good for a year.  How often can I check my scores with that option?  THANKS

If you only purchased today's credit reports/scores, then future visits will show today's information for the next year. 

In order to get  updated EQ scores, you need to subscribe to Score Watch.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You can log in every day. The score however will update less often. I would say check it once a week with MyFICO. There is nothing really you need to do, they automatically update the scores. Keep in mind that *usually* your score won't change more than 1 or 2 times per month unless you have other things going on.

Sorry. I was talking about SW. TC is what I use to follow other accounts.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.