Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription for daily CR and Scores for all 3

tag
oceanlover
Valued Member

Subscription for daily CR and Scores for all 3

Hello,

Does anyone know of a subscription that offers all 3 CR and Scores that you can pull daily, if you wanted. I don't want to pull daily but weekly or bi-weekly.

Does myFICO offer anything like this?

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Subscription for daily CR and Scores for all 3

oceanlover wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know of a subscription that offers all 3 CR and Scores that you can pull daily, if you wanted. I don't want to pull daily but weekly or bi-weekly.

Does myFICO offer anything like this?

Thanks

FICO does not offer this. You can pull daily here but you will also have to pay quite a bit by ordering all three daily.

TrueCredit offers daily pulls for a subscription basis. The scores are useless - ignore, but it is good for credit monitoring.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use TrueCredit. I agree that the scores are not accurate but it's good to be able to watch your reports and scores for positive or negative acitivity (or even neutral).

And it's only $15/month.
Message 3 of 6
HoosierSue

How far off from FICO scores are the FAKO scores obtained through TrueCredit? 

Is at least the amount that they move up and down similar (so if you know your FICO scores you could increase/decrease them proportionately based on changes in the FAKO scores)?  And thereby have a good estimate of your FICO scores? 

So is a good way to approach monitoring your CR and scores to use TrueCredit & maybe pay for FICO scores every 6 months (or whatever my OCD behavior dictates) to see exactly where they're at?

Also, I have the WAMU scores available to me too.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FICO scores are all in the 670s according to my mortgage lender as of yesterday. My FAKO scores (TrueCredit) are listed below in my signature. So you can see the differences.

Also in my signature, look at my FICO EQ and my FAKO EQ - that was from a credit card pay down. Only off by 7 points.

I have ScoreWatch on FICO but this is because I plan on getting a mortgage this year. After I buy a house, I will probably let my subscribtions run out and then just check every few months.

It really depends on how much activity you are expecting on your reports (i.e. I have 3 disputes right now and plan on 3 more disputes soon), or if you plan on making a large purchase soon.

Hope this helps.
Message 5 of 6
HoosierSue

I'm just interested in monitoring my scores & history.... my scores tanked a few years ago, could not even get small CLIs....probably a good thing though as I just would have run up my balance to whatever limit they gave me.  But it was an awful feeling when I couldn't get a CCC to give me even a $500 CLI. 

Now things have improved and I am asking for CLIs just to decrease my utilization (currently at 14% on total CLs of $64K).  I can't wait to see what happens when I pay down most of my current balances, hopefully by June or July.

My credit is pretty good right now and I am fascinated by the whole process. Also I am very interested in keeping it clean going forward.

I sure appreciate all the knowledge & encouragement offered up on this board.  Unlike many credit boards, everyone here seems helpful and I don't think I've seen anyone slammed for previous mistakes or behavior as they lay their credit situations out for review by the group. So, thank you all.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.