@Anonymous wrote:
[image edited out]

What did you use to create that graph?

Message Edited by Raine on 02-18-2008 11:57 AM
Message 51 of 280
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success Stories and Encouragement

nothing FICO created it for me if you are a scorewatch member you will find it under credit alerts
Message 52 of 280
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope my badSmiley Surprised its under FICO HISTORY
Message 53 of 280
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

In January I started to learn how to play the game....
[image edited out as it continues to update after you post it]

This showed a score going from the 600s to the the high 700s!

Message Edited by Raine on 02-18-2008 11:58 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 54 of 280
jschaffer
Regular Contributor

How do you make it climb so fast? In the last 2 years I've only been able to go from like a 420 range to a 624 range.
Message 55 of 280
Anonymous
Not applicable

no lates no collections the last 3 I had I PFDd never ever late never ever ever ever do you have any lates collections anything derog? ALWAYS make sure you keep your util between 1-9% I kept mine around 35-90% from June-October it really kept my score down in October it was 90% I knew when I paid it down I would get pushed over 700 pay them all the way down to 1%having the 90%  and paying it all the way down to 1% really gave me that push I needed.
Message 56 of 280
jschaffer
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
no lates no collections the last 3 I had I PFDd never ever late never ever ever ever do you have any lates collections anything derog? ALWAYS make sure you keep your util between 1-9% I kept mine around 35-90% from June-October it really kept my score down in October it was 90% I knew when I paid it down I would get pushed over 700 pay them all the way down to 1%having the 90% and paying it all the way down to 1% really gave me that push I needed.

Nice. I think that's what I need to do. My utilization is at 76%. I need to get that paid down completely. I want to carry a 1% utilization balance across all my cards.
Message 57 of 280
Anonymous
Not applicable

once you do that you will see a nice increase make sure you ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS did I say ALWAYS keep your util between 1-9% and you will join the 700 before you know itSmiley Wink
Message 58 of 280
futurebyer
Established Member

Great advice! This Christmas I'm getting myself a higher credit score by paying the remaining $150 on my CC!

My EX score went up 45+ points in one month!!!

Message Edited by futurebyer on 11-15-2007 09:06 AM
Message 59 of 280
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success Stories and Encouragement   futurebyer
Visitor

futurebyer

Great advice! This Christmas I'm getting myself a higher credit score by paying the remaining $150 on my CC!

My EX score went up 45+ points in one month!!!

Message Edited by futurebyer on 11-15-2007 09:06 AM 11-15-2007 09:06 AM

Great job!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy dont think you cant get + [45] tomorrow I got + [120] in 3 daysSmiley Wink
Message 60 of 280
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.