Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success in Deleting Judgements

tag
GiveJoy
Contributor

Success in Deleting Judgements

I have four judgements on my TU credit report that are not on my EX or EQ credit reports. The judgements were part of a 2011 bankruptcy. I wasn't sure if they were supposed to still be on my credit report or not, so I decided to dispute them. Well so far I've disputed two (via Credit Karma) and they have both been removed. I'm now waiting to hear if the third one is going to be removed, hopefully it will. And then I will dispute the last one. Credit Karma is only allowing me to dispute one item at a time.

I am currently doing the 3B monthly payment monitoring via MyFICO but so far it hasn't notified me that the first two judgements have been removed from my TU credit report. Does anyone know if it will notify me when they are removed? Credit Karma is showing them removed but they are whom I disputed through.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Success in Deleting Judgements

@Cutie-Mama wrote:

I have four judgements on my TU credit report that are not on my EX or EQ credit reports. The judgements were part of a 2011 bankruptcy. I wasn't sure if they were supposed to still be on my credit report or not, so I decided to dispute them. Well so far I've disputed two (via Credit Karma) and they have both been removed. I'm now waiting to hear if the third one is going to be removed, hopefully it will. And then I will dispute the last one. Credit Karma is only allowing me to dispute one item at a time.

I am currently doing the 3B monthly payment monitoring via MyFICO but so far it hasn't notified me that the first two judgements have been removed from my TU credit report. Does anyone know if it will notify me when they are removed? Credit Karma is showing them removed but they are whom I disputed through.

A judgment removal isnt a trigger to update on myFico, the other 2 CRAs are.  

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQx...

Message 2 of 3
GiveJoy
Contributor

Re: Success in Deleting Judgements

Thanks for sharing the chart. It's super helpful.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.