cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success is fleeting....TCs new advice.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success is fleeting....TCs new advice.

Cap1 I've asked until I'm blue in the face. No joy. Thats one of the reasons I did the balance transfer to State Farm.

BOA was increased from 2 to 3 K a couple months ago.

Home Depot started at 750 and then to 1250. I asked them about more but they said they will do a hard pull if I request it. I told them to hold for now

State Farm is brand spanking new in the last week.

I have 1 inquiry on each of the 3 CRAS at this point. 1 on TU from state farm and 1 on each of the others (from Illinois Student loan program to get a baddie student loan off of CR)

The plan is to buy near end of the year. I've been holding off on accepting a raise ($45K for now,$60-75 later) now for a while to keep my income where it is to qualify for mortgage perks from City of Chicago affordable first time home buyers assistance (gift of closing costs) and preferred interest rates, no PMI, etc.

Kevin
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success is fleeting....TCs new advice.

KevinB wrote:
Cap1 I've asked until I'm blue in the face. No joy. Thats one of the reasons I did the balance transfer to State Farm.

BOA was increased from 2 to 3 K a couple months ago.

Home Depot started at 750 and then to 1250. I asked them about more but they said they will do a hard pull if I request it. I told them to hold for now

State Farm is brand spanking new in the last week.

I have 1 inquiry on each of the 3 CRAS at this point. 1 on TU from state farm and 1 on each of the others (from Illinois Student loan program to get a baddie student loan off of CR)

The plan is to buy near end of the year. I've been holding off on accepting a raise ($45K for now,$60-75 later) now for a while to keep my income where it is to qualify for mortgage perks from City of Chicago affordable first time home buyers assistance (gift of closing costs) and preferred interest rates, no PMI, etc.

Kevin

In that case, dont worry about it. If you're looking into FTHB you should be fine unless they have higher stsndards. Lets get the house taken care of, the mortgage loan will also boost you.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.