Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend my license????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suspend my license????

State minimums are being met now, just not then.

In order to set up payment arrangements, I guess I will have to call them back and give up my address, which they should have since I lived where I do now at the time of the accident.

DARN IT!!!

figures, trying to fix things, more things pop up to bite my backside.
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd look for an naca.net lawyer in your area who deals with insurance issues. Chat with them on the phone. Often you can get a free phone consult and maybe even a free in office consult.
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will give it a try.

On the phone now!
Message 13 of 29
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

G'luck jaguls66.  I strongly recommend not dealing with the insurance company, other party, or CA at all.  This is a situation for an attorney specializing in auto insurance to advise you on.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

spoke with an attorneys office. He was on vacation, but got the same advice from the girl who answered the phone as i have seen here.

Give as little info as possible.

Do not give new address.

Agree to nothing.

asked for "Sandra Johnson", Never Heard of her = SUSPICIOUS

Said the CRA name so fast I couldn't understand her. = SUSPICIOUS

Will see Monday when the attorney gets here.
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since you don't have to tell 'em when you're recording, you might think about an inexpensive recorder. Couple of threats on tape, and it might constitute a FDCPA violation. Get 'em on tape, and they suddenly might be oh so willing to conclude this whole affair "amicably".

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

trying to find a cheap recorder that will work on my cell phone now, course it will have to wait til payday.

But oh well, with y'alls help soon I can charge on a AMEX CC!
Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try Radio Shack, and pick the store geeks brain over it. See if you can get him to demo it there with your cell.

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Try Radio Shack, and pick the store geeks brain over it. See if you can get him to demo it there with your cell.

Will head there thursday, next week.

Now how to get to Radio Shack without the little lady catching me?
Message 19 of 29
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

jaguls66 wrote:
trying to find a cheap recorder that will work on my cell phone now, course it will have to wait til payday.

But oh well, with y'alls help soon I can charge on a AMEX CC!

LOL.  Hey yeah those recorders can be a bit pricey and confusing but there are lots out there that are good and cheap if you go that route.  DH might be able to get you some more referrals of attorneys in Alabama if you want more... just PM me and let me know your city.  If you already have a few names or want to go with the office you spoke with, you're fine though and no need.  
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.