Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

tag
wowchad
New Contributor

Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

I just received another promo email for this product and I'm thinking of doing it. I have thought about it in the past too but just signed on for ScoreWatch instead.

I find I'm too busy these days to keep up on monitoring by pulling a free score every four months through Annual Credit Report .com.

(BTW if you don't know this already you can pull more than one report in a calendar year, you do say Ex every Feb. then Eq in four months and Trans in four more months. This way if an identity theft or derog hits your report you are never more than 4 months from knowing it... for free)

Does anyone have any opinions either way on the Suze Orman's  FICO® Kit Platinum?

How long of a term is it for the initial price?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

Re: Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

I would like to know also. The promo email I got says I can get all three reports and scores so I'm thinking they must be fako? I'm not interested in fako scores.
Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Sheridan wrote:
I would like to know also. The promo email I got says I can get all three reports and scores so I'm thinking they must be fako? I'm not interested in fako scores.

A careful reading here says this: 3 personalized credit reports and 3 FICO® scores (from your choice of Equifax or TransUnion),

It doesn't say you get all three scores but 3 separate scores from either TU or EQ.

And these are both FICO scores.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 5
wowchad
New Contributor

I really want to know for the $50 how long is the service good for.

I did find this is an older post:

...Once you pull, the score and report remain the same, you can view this report for one year.

The really good thing is,  if you are working on one report you can use all three pulls to pull that report.  So if you are working on something on say TU and you buy the package you have three reports and so as you work on stuff you can pull TU three times.  Or you can use it and pull one from each of the three CB's.

Message 4 of 5
wowchad
New Contributor

I just called customer support and found out the service is good for one year.

Within that year you can do 3 pulls from Eq or TU but not Experian. You don't have to do tham all at once.

In fact I'd guess you'd want to spread them out to view your improvment in crdit score or check that any errors were removed.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.