Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman's FICO Kit

tag
nicemann
Established Contributor

Suze Orman's FICO Kit

I am debating about buying this kit. I want to know all three of my FICO scores right now and then in about a month all of my past due accounts should be falling off. They hit the seven year mark and the CRAs are reporting 04/2008 as the remove date. I would have to buy the kit once again to see the scores then. I know score watch will only show the one CRA. I look forward to any input on other suggestions. Thank you!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
nicemann
Established Contributor

Re: Suze Orman's FICO Kit

Oh why oh why is there not a cheaper why of monitoring your credit with real scores.....LOL
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know, it does get costly!

Hang in there a bit and it will save you a few dollars.
Message 3 of 15
nicemann
Established Contributor

I guess $100 is something I can live with after seven years of waiting for my CR to clear up. I already subscribe to creditcheck total but of course those are FAKO scores. Guess I can be happy it is almost over and I can earn back my trust with my credit report.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try google for a coupon??

There's one floating for 20% off if you look. I wear it out!!

Message 5 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Whatever you decide to purchase, make sure you google myfico discount codes to save 15-20% or more.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 15
nicemann
Established Contributor

Yeah saw a working one for 25% off. Just wanted to make sure there was no other suggestions out there before I started to invest all of this money. I will hold off for about another 30 minutes, then it's time to pull out the credit card.

Thank you once again.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy

I've bought mine twice this month. And I still have a dispute out! No patience...
Message 8 of 15
nicemann
Established Contributor

Smiley Happy

Good maybe I'm not as addicted as I thought I was. I was only thinking about one a month. Not two....LOL
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

nicemann wrote:
Smiley Happy

Good maybe I'm not as addicted as I thought I was. I was only thinking about one a month. Not two....LOL

It will be 3 if EX deletes that one stupid collection that isn't suppose to be there. Smiley Very Happy

I'm going to need a part time job to just be able to pay for my fico pulling habit.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.