Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncrony soft or hard pull????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Syncrony soft or hard pull????

So tried for CLI over automated telephone system, after rep said he could not do it via chat he said that it would be a soft pull. Automated process took me like one minute, just asked me last four of SSN, net income, if I own or rent, and how much I want increase for. Got declined. Said there will be letter sent out.

called number, talked to rep they said they pull all three bureaus and its a hard inquiry?!?!? I only heard that for mortgages pulling all three. Man hope I did not waste an inquiry!! Any clarification on this? Usually get email with two min of credit pull from various sources, nothing yet. Hoping it was soft.

what do you guys think?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Syncrony soft or hard pull????

Would anybody happen to know? Called back and they said it was a soft pull :/ I have no idea now.

Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Syncrony soft or hard pull????

Synchrony CLI requests are mostly SPs, there are 2 cards that I know HP 1 bureau for CLI and they are car credit & care credit. Cap-1 is the only triple puller I am aware of and its only for new accounts not CLI.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.