Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile cellular credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

T-Mobile cellular credit?

HI Guys Need a little info: Does anyone know when you apply for cellular phone service they pull your CR. In order see if you are eligible for service also what terms and conditions that will apply. Is there a limit to the number of lines that you can get and if so how does that work is it based on your credit score. Do cellular providers Use FICO scores for their credit approval system.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: T-Mobile cellular credit?

Yes they do hard pulls for new service! I do not think they pull all 3 though.
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Happy Days do you know how they determine the amount of lines they will give you upon approval? Any Ideas
Message 3 of 23
guiness56
Epic Contributor

More than likely based on your scores. I can not get T-Mobile service but, my credit sucks.
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

We were able to get Verizon two years ago, when neither of us had any of the three above 600. Family share plan, 2100 minutes, two phones. And they did pull DH's CR.
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guiness56 I appreciate your reply I think it does too debating whether to try for service with them or not or maybe someone else. Thanks again credit 08
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

ivyalmighty thanks for your help very good information I guess I need to decide who to go with for service. Thanks again credit 08Insert Smileys
Message 7 of 23
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I tried all of them. Each wanted anywhere from $250 to $800 deposit, except Sprint. They only wanted $100, so that is who I have.

Have you ever heard of Helio? They are more of a prepaid, but have some really good deals. I am thinking of changing to them and getting there All-in. Unlimited everything for $99 a month. They have lower plans and service is comparable to Sprint as far as signal.

With Sprint I pay $120 a month for a fixed plan but, they keep adding charges.

Message Edited by guiness56 on 04-28-2008 11:28 AM
Message 8 of 23
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Just to remind everyone about Cingular - if you change your plan they do another hard pull.  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice thanks for the reply that sux for anyone who has Cingular for thier service provider as always great information. Thanks Guys
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.