Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC / EQ / LVNV wackyness! comments please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TC / EQ / LVNV wackyness! comments please

I need some thoughts from those who know more than me.

on 2/28 I started a "no late payment" dispute on a LVNV collection on the EX report
on 3/1 the whole TL magically gets deleted from EX
feeling pretty awesome about this!
on 3/3 start dispute with EQ about the LVNV account
on 3/6 the whole TL magically gets deleted from TU
only EQ to go yeah!!!
on 3/8 get a Alert from TC that a new account is on my EQ
check EQ and the new account is LVNV but strangley enough the contact infomation is now missing from the bottom
on 3/15 update the TC LVNV has changed the balance to "0" "open" and Pay Status "120 days late"

Now I don't mind the 0 balance or it being open but the Pay Status isn't helping anything and well does this just seem weird to anyone

jask
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TC / EQ / LVNV wackyness! comments please

I disputed a CA with EQ and it came back not only verified but with a new "120 days late". This is a collection account that was never paid. How can it all of a sudden have a late payment status?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TC / EQ / LVNV wackyness! comments please

This is how they list them and have for 2 years!  I had my report pulled a few months ago and found out they changed it to 90 days late, I prepared my lawsuit and for whatever reason, LVNV just last week completely disappeared from ALL my reports.

Not sure what they are up to but I have final upcoming court from their 3rd CA that I'm prepping for...to hopefully use that as I do NOT owe them anything, they never provided validation they OWN the account!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.