Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC alerts - What should I expect?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TC alerts - What should I expect?

I've had TC for about a month, and have been very careful not to pull too many times for obvious reasons. I'm curious though, what kinds of alerts do people usually get from them? I have gotten some that say a new account was created, when it wasn't (same exact data as it was before the alert) and I got notices of inquiries, but what if an account is removed because of GW or dispute? I know for a fact that an account got removed, but it never alerted me to that. is something wrong or is this just the type of service that I will have to pull once in a while to get the whole truth?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: TC alerts - What should I expect?

Ack another hippy!   Smiley Wink 

I don't use it but I'm sure a lot of fellow TCers will chime in.  Here is a great link that might help a little to hold you thru... though it is for a different product.

Edit: garbeled link
Edit: second try after coffee... success!

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 09-26-2007 01:48 PM

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 09-26-2007 01:52 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm, wonder if TC works the same way. i know that with the few alerts I have gotten, there has been no indication of any score changes. I figured I'd take a hit with the inquiries so I think I might do a pull and see what's up. thanks for the info!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have TC  expect anything from alerts.  I pull everyday!!!!  just to check
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.