Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC changes on 3-n-1 report- added dispute option to the account listing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TC changes on 3-n-1 report- added dispute option to the account listing

workmywayup wrote:
I also have TC 3-in-1 subscription, but have noticed that my credit scores are not updating.  The last update was March 03 and this is after some collection items have been deleted.  Can someone pls tell me why? 

They should update each time you update your report.

Quite possible that you didn't receive any movement when the collections were removed.....do you have other collections remaining?

I've had a few removed......TU, I've seen movement in.......EX 1 point.......EQ- Nodda

Had more removed from EX and EQ too..........but have collections remaining.

I'm hoping to see a sizable gain when the last one is gone......hopefully I'm not too disappointed.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

gatoravi8tor1 wrote:

As a side note sidewinder, I've noticed the dispute tab isn't listed on every acct. Wonder why???

Showed on all mine except the ones listed under collections.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had 2 medical collections removed from TU, but no change .... yes, still have collections remaining, some inquiries have already dropped in all 3 reports, auto loan balance has been adjusted to reflect correct balance.  Date of all credit reports is March 3rd
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

And let me also add to that, TU has an easier way to let you dispute items in your report than the other 2.  How do you guys dispute with EQ and EX?   
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are viewing your scores or reports........look to the right.......there is a colum of options there down the right hand side in grey. One says "update reports" or "update scores" click on that and follow instructions.

They dont' update automatically.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

workmywayup wrote:
And let me also add to that, TU has an easier way to let you dispute items in your report than the other 2.  How do you guys dispute with EQ and EX?   

Never disputed with EX or TU......but as for EQ.....I live in MO and CSC handles mine and I disputed online.....you can't check status online or nothing......they mail you the results.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for these info.  I'm going to try that and see what happens.  I just mailed dispute letters to EX and EQ and still have to find out the results in a few weeks.  I have tried disputing online with TU and have so far removed a few items and updated some.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.