Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC not offering monitoring services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TC not offering monitoring services

I really don't get this... have tried numerous times in the last 2 days to buy the 3-in-1 service and I keep getting the message that they can't provide monitoring services at this time.

I am trying to pay for a service - makes absolutely no sense.  Anyone else experiencing this?

BTW, I have never had service from them before.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-29-2007 01:36 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Eric958
Established Contributor

Re: TC not offering monitoring services

Hmmmmmm This could be the other shoe dropping.

Never Give Up!!
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Wow.  They now think that the only reason to buy their product is for nefarious purposes!!

Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
Wow.  They now think that the only reason to buy their product is for nefarious purposes!!

Smiley Very Happy

ya, just mail them cash and don't expect anything in return and they're happy with you.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I really don't get this... have tried numerous times in the last 2 days to buy the 3-in-1 service and I keep getting the message that they can't provide monitoring services at this time.
I am trying to pay for a service - makes absolutely no sense. Anyone else experiencing this?
BTW, I have never had service from them before.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-29-2007 01:36 PM

TC is at the center of a controversy involving its "unlimited" service...see the stickied thread regarding TC users' accounts being suspended.

My guess would be TC's legal team finally got ahold of someone in charge there and told them that offering unlimited pulls at the same time they are canceling users en masse for pulling their reports too often (while all-but-accusing them of trying to cheat the credit scoring system) might not be the wisest way to do business.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.