Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSRISK SCORE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TRANSRISK SCORE

Barry - your comments regarding "friendly" "supportive" and "respectful" are a 2 way street.  I think people are getting a little too sensitive.    That response is no more "friendly, supportive or respectful" than anything I have ever said.

Let's stick to the issues, please.

Message 11 of 16
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Boscoe wrote:

Barry - your comments regarding "friendly" "supportive" and "respectful" are a 2 way street.  I think people are getting a little too sensitive.    That response is no more "friendly, supportive or respectful" than anything I have ever said.

Let's stick to the issues, please.

While you are certainly entitled to your opinions, Boscoe, I disagree with your assessment of this situation.

Please consider this a warning to either change the tone in your future posts so that they adhere to our guidelines, or expect to lose the ability to participate any further in this community.
Message 12 of 16
marty56
Super Contributor

I would also mention that sometimes the "advice" given on a CRA's web site to improve their FAKO score might actually hurt your FICO score.

Anyone who has used TC and read the suggestions to improve thier FAKO score knows what I mean.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

marty56 wrote:

I would also mention that sometimes the "advice" given on a CRA's web site to improve their FAKO score might actually hurt your FICO score.

Anyone who has used TC and read the suggestions to improve thier FAKO score knows what I mean.

Excellent point to make and 100% true.

Example would be TC says keep your util below 35%. While 35% is better than 75%, FICO likes it under 9%.

Message 14 of 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

sidewinder wrote:

marty56 wrote:

Excellent point to make and 100% true.

Example would be TC says keep your util below 35%. While 35% is better than 75%, FICO likes it under 9%.

Not to mention, 35% is not one of the scoring thresholds.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.  Where did all of this come from?   Tone?  What tone?  Not adhering to the guidelines? I am at a loss to understand your comments, Barry.

Doesn't really matter though, as this is irrelevant to what we should be discussing, which is credit issues.  Let's move on.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.