Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Confusion over late payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU Confusion over late payments

Hello,
I've recently been trying to polish my credit reports, but ran into a bit of confusion as to what MyFICO is reporting regarding late payments...

Under "Understanding your FICO Score", it reports "Your most recent late payment happened 3 Months ago"

But under "Credit at a Glance", it shows "Late Payments: 0 (But flagged as hurting FICO)"

And under the Accounts page, it has 3 accounts flagged as hurting FICO in the "Paid late?" column, but each of those has a 7 year payment history of 0 late payments, and a worst delinquency as "None reported"/

Does anybody know what's going on? Is there some sort of summary fields that may not be directly shown by MyFICO that perhaps disagree with the fields that are shown?

Many thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Confusion over late payments

Hi indybane. Welcome to the forum! Smiley Happy

That is so bizarre! You are getting contradicting information, which you shouldn't!

Please copy/paste your original comments and start a new thread in the Understanding Fico Scoring section of the forum. This really belongs over there.

I have no idea why the information conflicts. Maybe others will chime in with their comments.
Message 2 of 3
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU Confusion over late payments

indybane, look at the status in each of these sections. I recently had an account that read just like that...never late, but status read 30 days past due. Gained a bunch of points when that was fixed. That might be your issue.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.