cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU/EX/EQ Addresses?

tag
Jaso

TU/EX/EQ Addresses?

Hi all, I recently made good on a collection that was showing on my account and paid it in full. Felt it was the right thing to do. Now I want to send a letter to the three credit bureaus and let them know that the account is paid, and ask them to update my credit file accordingly. I did receive a document from the collection agency as proof that the account is paid in full. Where can I find the correct address to use for each credit bureau to send to the right department? Thanks for your help.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: TU/EX/EQ Addresses?

Experian
PO Box 9701
Allen, TX 75013

TransUnion
PO Box 2000
Chester, PA 19022

Equifax
PO Box 105518
Atlanta, GA 30348

Search the boards, there are also FAX numbers if you want to do it that way.  However, before asking for this I would either dispute if you've been waiting a long time or this was a PFD, or GW letter to whomever you paid.  I would not be asking the CRAs to update anything negative (even less negative in this instance) untill I had tried other more favorable options first.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.