Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Fax Number?

tag
BRH3
Regular Contributor

TU Fax Number?

I need a number to fax TU. They removed 2 collections a few months ago and now they are back on my report. I kept my letter where they deleted them and want to send them a copy. Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Fax Number?

fax this letter      make changes where needed    Im sorry I can't find the FAX #    BUT someone in here will have it

am requesting that you investigate the items listed below.

Name of account, account number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. This item has not been reported properly. After looking at past and present credit reports it has come to my attention that you have allowed this item to be reinserted into my credit file after it had been deleted. Based on the credit report dates the period during which this reinsertion took place was between XX/XX/XX and XX/XX/XX.

Pursuant to the FCRA, I'd like to be provided with copies of the certification required for reinsertion for this account.

Under the FCRA Section 611(a)(5)((ii) ". . . . reinserted in the file, the consumer reporting agency shall notify the consumer of the reinsertion in writing not later than
5 business days after the reinsertion or, if authorized by the consumer for that purpose, by any other means available to the agency.
(iii) Additional information. As part of, or in addition to, the notice under clause (ii), a consumer reporting agency shall provide to a consumer in writing not later than 5 business days after the date of the reinsertion
(I) a statement that the disputed information has been reinserted;
(II) the business name and address of any furnisher of information contacted and the telephone number of such furnisher, if reasonably available, or of any furnisher of information that contacted the consumer reporting agency, in connection with the reinsertion of such information; . . . ."

I was not so notified. I am disputing this item. I will allow you 15 days to furnish this information, however if you do not provide the information requested, you must delete this account as required by the FCRA. Please send me a copy of my updated credit report after you have completed this request.

Thank You
Message 2 of 3
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Re: TU Fax Number?

Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.